R13 Dr Reckeweg INDICATIONS
Hemorrhoids, itching, pains, bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus, anal eczema, plethora.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Acidum nitricum: Stabbing in the intestine, splinter pain, sensation of constriction during defecation with persistent pain after stool.
Aesculus: Dryness and burning of external hemorrhoidal mucosa (dark red prolapsing hemorrhoids). Dull pains in sacral region, venous stasis.
Collinsonia canadensis: Venous congestion in the pelvis, obstipation, flatulence, hematogenic hemorrhoidsGraphites: Constipation, glairy lumpy stools, flatulence, anal eczema, itching.
Hamamelis: Varices, bleeding, hemorrhoids.
Kalium carbonicum: Backaches, flatulence. Hard stools, burning anal node.
Lycopodium: Meteorism, flatulence, dry stool with incomplete defecation. Hematogenic hemorrhoids with prolapse and anal spasm. General hypochondria and dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal plethora.
Paeonia: Wet hemorrhoids, painful anal fissures.
Sulfur: Remedy with extensive effectiveness, anal redness, itching, exzema, unhealthy skin.
– Generally 10-15 drops in some water 3 times daily. In acute pains, in the beginning of the treatment, 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day. After complete disappearance of the affliction, continue a treatment with 10-15 drops once or twice a day for a longer period of time.
– It is of great importance to regulate the stools at the same time, in case of constipation. Therefore, laxative nutrition should be recommended for breakfast and supper such as: cooked fruits, linseed, green peas, ryebread, sourcrout, yogurt etc. Constipating foods such as: white bread, cacao, starches etc., should be avoided.
– In simultaneous liver complaints, use also R7, 3 times a day 10-15 drops before meals, and twice a day 10.
– 15 drops of R13 after meals.
– In varicosity and venostasis: additionally or in alternation with R42.
– In anaemia resulting from bleeding hemorrhoids: additionally R31.
– Sacral back pain in women: see R50.
Info for Registered practitioners only