R24 Dr Reckeweg INDICATIONS
Pleuritis, inflammation of serous membranes accompanied by stinging
pain. Appendicitis, ovaritis, peritonitis, pericarditis, etc., acute arthritis and polyarthritis.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Apis mellifica: OCimicifuga: Pleurodynia, especially of the right side, mainly in nervous women
Colocynthis: Influences the nervous system, whence its effectiveness in pleurisy.
Kalium carb.: Pleurodynia; stitches in chest, independent of motion, worse mainly in the afternoon. Pneumonia when abundant exudation and noisy expectoration are present.Acts on the pulmonary tissues, pneumonia after the onset of perspiration. Pleurisy with effusion, pleuropneumonia.
Natrium sulf.: Chief remedy in hydrogenoid constitution; pains growing worse in damp weather or damp surroundings, in the region of the 9th and 10th rib on the left side. Catarrh of the chest.
Ranunculus bulb.: Intercostal rheumatism. Sharp pains in the chest,aggravated by breathing, by pressure and change of temperature, suffocation.
– Generally 4-6 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
– When improving, reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops and continue this treatment for a longer period of time until complete recovery.
– If preceded by influenza: additionally R 6, 2-3 times daily.
– If preceded by quinsy: additionally R 1, 10-15 drops once or twice a day.
– In bronchitis and whooping cough: compare Jutussin drops R 9 and Jutussin syrup R 8.
– In bronchial catarrh: see R 48.
– In chronic tubercular bronchitis: see R 57.
– In ovaritis: alternate with R 1, also compare R 38, respectively R 39.
– In acute appendicitis, until surgery becomes necessary: give R 24 in alternation with R 38,10-15 drops of each every 1-2 hours.
– In chronically recurring appendicitis: give once daily 10-15 drops of R 1, R 24 and R 38.
– In acute arthritis or polyarthritis: give R 1 in alternation with R 24, 1-2 hourly,in the beginning even half-hourly.
– In intercostal neuralgia: give R 69 in alternation with R 24.
Info for Registered practitioners only.
There are no reviews yet.