R75 Dr Reckeweg INDICATIONS
Dysmenorrhoea. Cramping pains. Labour pains.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The contained ingredients have an affinity to the female i.e. the reproductive organs, upon which the remedies act in such a way as to palliate the pain and to act as an antispasmodic.
Caulophyllum thalictroides: Fits of lower abdominal spasms.
Chamomilla: Oversensitive state.
Cimicifuga: Sudden flashlike, shooting pains in the lower abdominal region.
Cuprum aceticum: Severe dysmenorrhoea.
Magnesium phosphoricum: Dysmenorrhoea ameliorated by natural discharges such as onset of menses.
Viburnum opulus: Lower abdominal spasm extending in the thighs. Irregular menses.
– In severe pain and in labour pains: frequent administration of 10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour
– As improvement sets in give 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours
– In dysmenorrhoea give 10-15 drops in some water 2-3 times a day over longer periods
– In menorrhagia and metrorrhagia: compare R28
– If spasms radiate to the entire abdomen give additionally R37
Info for Registered practitioners only