R47 Dr Reckeweg INDICATIONS
Hysteric ball. Constrictions and disturbances from the stomach up to the throat. Sensitivity to noises nervosity and hysteria of women. Other hysteric sensations, suffocating during the night, throbbing and constriction in the throat. Aggravation “ante menses”.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The combined effect of the homoeopathic therapy, such as found in R47, acts in a specific way on one organ or a complex of symptoms, in this particular case in hysterical ball and other similar conditions.Asa foetida: Sensation of a ball in the throat.
Glonoinum: Strong pulse perceivable in the throat and sensation of suffocation. Hypersensitivity to noises
Ignatia: Sensation of pressure in the throat, hysteric ball disappearing when swallowing and eating. Hysterical ball and sensation of pressure in the chest arising from the stomach, especially before the next menstruation is due. Insomnia, great nervousness.
Lachesis: Sensation of suffocation, cannot stand pressure of clothes around the neck. Fits during the night, sudden awakening.
Moschus: Sensitivity of hysterical women to noises and odours.
As a whole R47 acts in such complaints of women which occur at all ages, in youth as well as in the climacteric age. It is obvious that such complaints are caused by functional disturbances in the ovaries, essentially influenced by Lachesis and Pulsatilla, as well as by the other ingredients. R47 is more effective than any psychotherapy, rapidly lessens the complaints which subsequently disappear. Also in St. Vitus’ dance it may be used as a complementary remedy.
– In the beginning 4-6 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
– In fits, the same dose every 15 minutes is recommended.
– As complementary products: R14 in acute restlessness.
– R34 in lack of calcareous substances and tetany.
– R16 in neuralgia, R31 in anaemia and after exhausting diseases.
– R1 with inflammation in the throat and the rear-part of the mouth.
– R45 in hoarseness and catarrh of the larynx.
– R51 in case of hyperfunction of thyroid glands, and thyreotoxicosis.
– However, R47 will be used alone for several days before using additional complementary remedies according to the condition.
Info for Registered practitioners only.