R40 Dr Reckeweg INDICATIONS
Diabetes, pernicious anaemia and phases of degeneration centred in the blood and glandular system, such as leucemia, anaemia, Iymphogranulomatosis, but specially diabetes.
R40 lessens the secondary symptoms like: depression, agitation, flatulent sensations, lack of appetite, aggravation when the weather changes, thirst, itching etc.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
In the insulin dependant diabetic a carefully measured reduction of the insulin units is possible after long continued administration of R40.
Acidum phosphoricum: Thirst, sexual impotence, psychic depression.
Arsenicum album: Unquenchable thirst, progressive exhaustion.
Lycopodium: Remedy of the liver, flatulence, swelling sensation.
Natrium sulfuricum: Remedy of the liver, specific action in case of aggravation in damp weather.
Phaseolus nanus: Sugar in urine, irregular cardiac action.
Secale cornutum: Thirst, prickles and paresthesia, longing for cold.
Uranium nitricum: Specific in diabetes of varying genesis
– As prolonged cure, 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
– After some improvement reduce the dose to twice daily.
– In case of complications or other complementary symptoms the following remedies will apply.
– R1 inflammation, especially with carbuncles and bouls.
– R7 functional disturbances of the liver.
– R10 menopause, climacteric ailments and diabetes in old age.
– R19 or R20 as stimulant of germinal glands.
– R21 skin diseases (boils).
– R41 impotence and general lack of vigour in man.
– R37 constipation, intestinal sluggishness, flatuosity and meteorism.
– R42 venous stasis; varicose and inflamed veins.
– R31 lack of appetite; emaciation; pale complexion.
– Through the appropriate combination surprising results can be attained, even in cases of long standing.
Info for Registered practitioners only