R38 Dr Reckeweg INDICATIONS
Affections of the ovaries, right side, inflammation of the ovaries (right side), adnexitis, salpingitis, parametritis. Cysts and benign tumours of the ovaries, oedema of the larynx, after-effects of stynx and for a beginning of inflammation of the appendix.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The combined action of the various elements concentrates on the right side of the abdomen.
Apis mellifica: Specific action on burning pains in the abdomen (right side) as found in inflammation of the ovaries. Beneficient action on cysts by resorption.
Arsenicum album: Remedy with specific action in renal disorders (right side) and renal colic.
Characteristics: Agitation and discouragement caused, in this case by annexitis, parametritis, salpingitis and other affections of the right side.
Bryonia: Lessens inflammation of the appendix.
Main symptom: Improvement when resting and under pressure. Inflammation of the abdomen (improvement brought when Iying on the side affected) .
Sulfur: Increases the effect of Apis while completing it. Reducing itching and psoric disorders which always follow ovary affections.
– As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
– In case of acute inflammation and convulsive pains or colic a more frequent dose is to be administered.
– According to degree of acuity, every 5 minutes, or every 15-30 minutes, 10 drops (possibly in a little warm water). Also to be advised are hot poultices or the application of healing earth. With inflammation of the abdomen on both right and left sides the alternative use of R39 and R38 is indicated at intervals of 1-2 hours. With fever, R1 which will also decrease the inflammation. One is never to lose sight of the fact that such affections are also liable to reaction on the kidneys. And so R27 is also to come of eventual use.
– Collaterally as well.
– R17 with suspected tumours.
– R4 with intestinal spasms.
– R37 in constipation and convulsive flatuosities.
– R11 for shooting pains in the back, also in this case.
– R50, pains in the sacral region of women.
– R16 will be of benefit in case of neuralgia.
Info for Registered practitioners only