R28 Dr Reckeweg INDICATIONS
Acts on the unstriped muscular fibres.
Conditions of exhaustion due to loss of blood.
Flushes of heat followed by perspiration.
Dull pains across the small of the back.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Acid. sulf.: Bleedings of any type, flushes of heat followed by perspiration. Exhaustion, weariness.
Crocus: Menstrual blood is dark or black, clotty. Feeling of something moving around in abdomen, without abortion.
Ferrum phosph.: Acts energetically on the blood circulation, excellent in dilatation of the veins.
Hamamelis: Indicated in hemorrhage, influences especially the veins.Headaches. Dark coloured blood, sensation of pain in the affected parts. Exhaustion caused by loss of blood.
Secale cornutum: Acts mainly on the unstriped muscular fibres; congestion, distress and uterine prolapsus. Primary effect upon contraction, secondary effect produces dilatation of unstriped muscular fibres.
– According to the graveness, 4-6 times a day 10-15 drops in some water before meals. After improvement, reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops.
– Even after complete recovery, take the medicine for a longer period of time.
– It will be advisable to take 5-10 drops twice daily (morning and night), for about 8 days before the next menstruation is due.
– In climacteric metrorrhagia: see R 10.
– In inflammation of pelvic organs: see R 38, respectively R 39.
– Those preparations may be given in addition to or in alternation with R 28, provided the bleeding is caused by inflammation, cysts or similar conditions. R 42 in venostasis.
– Sacral pain in women: see R 50. In anaemia: see R 31. In dysmenorrhoea: see R 75 .
Info for Registered practitioners only